Ground Rules For Dialogue
1. Treat what you hear in confidence.
2. Others have the right to believe and feel differently from you.
3. Others have the right to express their beliefs.
4. You do not have to respect beliefs that are wrong to you.
5. Treat others with the respect you expect yourself.
6. When others share do not interrupt, show respect and wait until they finish.
7. Do not represent the views of a wider group, share your own views.
8. Do not pressurise anyone into speaking.
9. All participants’ views and ideas have value.